We invite you to join us for Summer Camp
- Build & Design with LEGO® Bricks
- Junior Robotics with LEGO® WeDo 2.0
- Senior/Advanced Robotics with EV-3 Robots
5 Great Locations
July 09 - 13, 2018
July 16 - 20, 2018
July 23 - 27, 2018
Aug. 13 -17, 2018
Aug. 20 - 24, 2018
- Build & Design with LEGO® Bricks – All locations
- Junior Robotics with LEGO® WeDo 2.0 – All locations
- Senior/Advanced Robotics – North York & Richmond Hill
Creative Club Camps – SummerBuilding and Design using LEGO® Bricks Our summer camps in involve building and design using LEGO® bricks. We are constantly amazed at the focus and detail our campers put into their structures. Last year, our campers created a full theme park, LEGO® City, and Titanic ship sinking into the waters. We offer a variety of arts and crafts, colouring, and fun activities to keep the kids active and engaged all day. At the end of each day, team projects culminate in a group presentation. We invite parents and caregivers to view the campers’ work at pick-up time.
- Camp Hours – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Early/Aftercare available)
- Full Day Camp Fee – $300 per child
- Half Day Camp Fee – $160 per child
- New daily building projects
- Indoor/Outdoor Activities with Qualified Leaders/Counselors
- Camp T-shirt
- Kids develop skills in Imagination, Creativity, Problem-solving, Spatial Planning, Presentation, and Teamwork
Building Skill Guidelines
EXPLORERSAges 4 – 6, learn the basics of building structures and explore the possibilities that exist in LEGO® creations.
BUILDERSAge 7 – 8, are encouraged to challenge themselves using more planning and detail in their LEGO® structures, yielding wonderful results.
DESIGNERS & ARCHITECTSAge 9 – 12. This group will take the time to plan out their creations before building and then re-assess their projects mid-way to reflect and build. Structures include complete LEGO® Cities, large LEGO® structures and more.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com