We offer a new and exciting program: Advanced Robotics program for grades 4-8.
Building on our Senior Robotics program, the Advanced Robotics program teaches students to work in groups to program an EV3 SENSOR Robot! The lunchtime program focuses on teaching students how to teach their robot to move autonomously with a given set of rules using sensors. Students learn a new sensor skill each week. For the final session, students run their robot through a First LEGO® League (FLL)-inspired obstacle course, competing to see which team is the robot masters!Benefits:
- Build and program LEGO® Mindstorm EV3 SENSOR Robot
- Prerequisite: Senior Robotics
- All instruction and supplies are provided
- Hands-on experimentation with a low staff to student ratio
- Spark kids’ curiosity and interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)
- Develop problem solving, communication, creativity, planning and teamwork skills